Sales and Marketing Coordinator
The London Lightning Basketball Club is looking for an enthusiastic, driven, and dedicated individual that is looking to break into the sport business world.
The successful candidate will improve their skills, have the opportunity to develop and execute their own ideas, create contacts in the sports industry, and experience a professional sports setting.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Mark Frijia, Assistant General Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-Time
Description of Organization
The London Lightning are the winningest team in NBL Canada history. Being around since the league began; the Lightning became the inaugural champions and are coming off of their fourth championship title in seven years. Becoming the premier team in the league, London sets the bar high in all aspects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and executing a marketing plan to promote ticket sales and sponsorships
- Periodic broadcasts of upcoming events
- Working with the media to increase awareness and promote the team
- Press releases as required
- Weekly processing of invoices
- Ticket and sponsorship sales and collection of the same
- Ensuring the games are packed with entertainment
- Manage and maintain the London Lightning social media accounts.
- Coordinate and execute school visits
- Preferably a minimum of 1 years' experience in Marketing
- Must be able to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends
- Strong work ethic
- Graphic design knowledge is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
The successful candidate will possess excellent communications skills along with a strong commitment level to the team. The ability to work evenings and weekends as assigned is extremely important for this position.
If you are interested in this tremendous experience in the sports industry, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org