Microsoft Outlook Calendar (Windows)
- Download the ical file.
- Save the file to a location that you will remember.
- After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar: Select the File > Open > Import... Menu option.
- Select Import from another program or file and click Next.
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file (schedule.csv) and select Do not import duplicate items and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says The following actions will be performed: above an option to Import "London lightning schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar.
- Check that box and and click on Import "London lightning schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar.
- Click Finish.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar (Mac)
- Open up Outlook.
- Click to show calendar.
- Drag and drop ical file onto calendar grid.
To import the 2016-17 London Lightning home game schedule into your Google Calendar,
- Download ical file to your computer.
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left-hand side, find the Other Calendar drop down, select the little arrow to see menu.
- Click Import Calendar.
- Choose "London lightning home games" and click Open.