BECOME A SEASON TICKET HOLDER
Becoming a Season Ticket MVP Member means more than simply being able to attend Budweiser Gardens for all of our action packed games. It means you are playing a part in helping us grow and continue to have the best fan base in the entire NBL Canada! You are also allowing us to grow our community endeavors and helping us to increase the awareness of important local charitable organizations.
We are proud to be a part of the London community and we cannot wait for you to join us in Season 7 as we defend our 2017 Championship.
Welcome to the Lightning Family! #WeAreLightning
MVP Member Benefits
- MVP MEMBERSHIP CARD: Included in your souvenir style season ticket booklet, this card will let you save 10% on all merchandise purchases
- DISCOUNT FOR ALL LONDON LIGHTNING BASKETBALL PROGRAMS: Sign up the kids and save 15% for basketball fun and fundamentals through one of our YMCA London Lightning Basketball leagues or day camps
- BRING A FRIEND: Your MVP Membership will include four complimentary tickets to be used at any regular season game in 2016/17
- IN-GAME SCOREBOARD MESSAGES: Celebrating a special occasion? Get your message up on the video board for all of Budweiser Gardens to see!
- LIGHTNING BOLT E-NEWSLETTER: Stay up to date with the team on their 'off days,' find out where their next appearance will be and enjoy exclusive offers in every issue!
- EXCLUSIVE EVENTS: You're invited! Come out to exclusive events just for MVP Members. A Season Kick-Off Party at Palasad, a Chalk Talk with the coach and team at the Lightning headquarters and the MVP Membership Party with the team!
TO ORDER SEASON TICKETS:
To become a Season Ticket Holder call Sue at 519-433-0634 and let us know!
To take part in the payment plan we must receive a $100.00 per seat deposit prior to 5 pm on Thursday, August 31, 2017, and FULL PAYMENT by 5 pm on Thursday, September 28, 2017.
For regular, full paying process, FULL PAYMENT must be received by 5 pm on Thursday, September 28, 2017; however, no deposit is required. If we do not receive payment in full by Thursday, September 28th, you will forfeit the right to your seat(s) and your tickets will be returned to the London Lightning.
Payment can be made in person with cash, debit or credit card at the London Lightning office, 75 Blackfriars Street, from Monday to Thursday 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm, or over the phone with credit card at 519-433-0634 Ext. 222.
For more information contact Sue, director of ticket sales, at email@example.com or 519-433-0634.